Friday, August 22, 2008

School Shopping

I'm not sure if Brooke is more excited about school or wearing
her new school clothes to school. After we went shopping she
tried on her clothes and struck a pose for me! Lacee wanted in
on the action too. (Her one picture.)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Cute pictures! I think I was always way more excited about the clothes than I was about actually going to school:)

Amy N. said...

CUTE!! I love the poses-she is a natural!

Aaron & Nancy said...

So cute. She looks so much older with her hair down. Elizabeth just cut hers last week up to her shoulders. Thanks for talking to me on the phone last night Brooke!

Heather said...

Very cute clothes and great poses, Brooke! Thanks for sending me those pretty pictures you colored. They're so pretty! I sure love you and hope you love school!