Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to Logan, Lacee and Brooke!

Logans birthday was yesterday and I was updating my blog with his birthday pictures and realized I hadn't put any of the girls on and even worse I didn't take that many of the girls so I am doing a triple birthday post for all of my kids, sorry your mom is such a slacker.

Happy Birthday Logan...
We love you so much and can't believe you are 3 already!

Just a little about Logan...
You have such a big personality it's hard not to laugh
whenever you talk because you talk like you are a lot older.
You have a huge love or obsession with motorbikes and anything
that has wheels.
You are so sweet to all of us and especially your sisters(most of the time.)





Happy Birthday Girls!
You both are getting so BIG, we love you two so much.
I can't believe I have a 7 and 5 year old...

Just a little about Brooke...
You are my big helper, I know you get tired of me asking you to do so much but
you are so good at it and it helps me out so much.
You are also so smart, you get frustrated trying to learn something but once
it clicks you love doing it and you do it until its perfected.
You are shy in public but you are truely a goofy girl when we are home and when
your friends are around.


Just a little about Lacee...
You are a very silly girl, you always make us laugh when we are being too serious.
You are a very fast learner once you stick with something and do it you learn
very fast whatever it is you are working on.
You are a great big and little sister, you know how to play with anyone.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I love that last picture of Brooke and Lacee. It totally shows their different personalities:) That is so true about Logan, he is a little guy that totally talks like he is much older. So cute!! :)

Unknown said...

i can't believe he is 3! it seems like last month when we taught sunbeams together and he was a newborn!! the girls are total cuties as well!

Aaron & Nancy said...

It was so fun to see you guys and we loved staying at your house. Looks like Logan enjoyed his birthday!

Kris said...

We love all three of you too! We will always remember Logan "helping" Kolton with his graduation presents (candy) and the girls with our girls sliding down the stairs together. What fun cousins!!!