Saturday, June 18, 2011

Brooke's Baptism

I can't believe my oldest is 8... It seems like just yesterday we were in Logan and bringing her home from the hospital. Ok, not yesterday but it couldn't have been 8 years ago!

Brooke is such a sweet girl! She is a really good student, I rarely have to explain things to her when she brings home homework. She is a going to be a great mom someday, she is good at cleaning and I hardly ever have to ask her to do something twice. We are so proud of Brooke for making the right decision to get baptized! We love you Brooke!




Levi baptized and confirmed Brooke that night.



We are so grateful that all of Brooke's grandparents could come to the baptism!

I just spaced it that night to take pictures of everybody with Brooke, so we got this one before my parents left the next morning.



Got a picture of Shad and Robyn too that morning with Brooke,

everyone else wasn't picture ready...




We had someone from Levi's school make this cake for Brooke, it tasted as good as it looked!



No comments: