Logan turned the big 4 on Sunday... He got a new bike because he has been riding his sisters old pink and purple bike. We were just going to spray paint it but we decided he needed one of his own. And of course this one fits him sooooo well!

Pretty proud of his new bike! It didn't stay that shiny for long, within a minute of getting on we already had a slide-out and scuffed up the handle bars :)
Aunt Sharley came to visit for the weekend and to celebrate his birthday, which we should have got a picture of her with Logan but I'm not too good at taking pictures. She gave him this gun which he loves but Levi and I had to try it out on each other first :)
We got him a remote control too. that's what he said he wanted, what he meant by it was a remote control car but he calls it his remote control...who knew boy toys could be so much fun!
I am not taking credit for this cake because I think I could have done a better job now that I see it (or at least made the lettering centered with the cake). Logan wanted a transFARMERS (which is how he says it) cake and I didn't really want to try my hand at making it so I called walmart to make it, thinking their cakes aren't too bad, but this wasn't the greatest, all they did was put a couple transformers on the cake, which I'm pretty sure I could have handled. I'll know better next time, all Logan cared about was that he got the transFARMERS off the cake to play with and he did so he was a happy little boy :)



No comments:
Post a Comment