Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy First Birthday

Logan loved his cake, mostly the chocolate frosting, he's a smart boy!

Dad was adamant about getting Logan some trucks so he
doesn't have to play with the girl toys. He's been wanting to
get Logan that BIG Tonka dump truck ever since we knew we
were having a boy.

Logan pushed the truck around for a little while, but
then we saw him trying to crawl in the back of it.
His sisters had a fun time pushing him around in it!

3 comments:

Clay Laura CJ Preston and Aparri said...

Clay would be so proud!! Yes, he is definitely a firm believer in boys having their own toys...no girl stuff! So...we have lots of cars, trucks, trains, etc.... We are excited you have a blog! Yipee. Our blog is www.claywardcrew.blogspot.com

Amy N. said...

Happy Birthday to Logan! I love the picture of him sitting in the back of the truck!

Kaydee said...

I agree with Levi about getting some boy toys, Cooper doesn't really have any boy toys. I think I should start getting some.