Friday, July 18, 2008

Logan's First Haircut





I was really worried having a little boy because I knew they required more haircuts than girls. We finally decided Logan's hair was getting too long so I cut and Levi tried to entertain him, that's probably why he's still smiling. He looks so much older after we cut it.

5 comments:

Aaron & Nancy said...

Definitely more haircuts required, but WAYYY less time fixing hair than girls.

Unknown said...

cute blog! Thanks again for yesterday - Soooo fun and I KNOW you will miss that vest!

Kaydee said...

I was hoping I could see a picture of you in your sparkling red vest on your blog. Maybe next huh? Cute blog I love it!!

Amy N. said...

Oh I want to see this vest I sadly missed out on! I am bummed that no one has pictures-guess you will have to all get dressed up again :)

Anonymous said...

Just want you to know I am out here too. And what did you do with the vest? You need to get it back.