Thursday, March 5, 2009
My Camera...
...is lost! I have searched for three weeks for it and haven't found it. The camera case is sitting on our computer desk, but no camera inside. I have searched everywhere!!! I shampooed our carpets a couple of weeks ago and moved everything off of the floors and it wasn't anywhere to be found. My theory is some little fingers have gotten ahold of it and deposited it into the trash can, which is where I've thought of putting it many times, but I really didn't want it gone until I had a better one. The little fingers I'm talking about are Logan's, he has put his shoes in the trash and many other things, that thank goodness we saw and had to dig them out...gross I know. So now it makes me wonder what else has gone to the dump that we don't know about, I guess if we don't miss it then it's one less thing to clutter our house. So that is why I haven't posted anything for almost a month, (or I like to blame it on that anyway.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
oh man. love those little fingers - but they can be "sticky" sometimes - in more ways than one!! Hope you find it - or else use this as an excuse for a new one!!
Greg and I have wondered that same thing about our stuff with Skye's help we are sure some of our missing valuables are at the dump.
Thanks for the update though I was starting to wonder about you guys up there :)
Lan used to do the same thing when he was that age. I found many things in the trash and wondered about many more things! Course I'm not much better as I have lost my cell phone and I don't think that it is going to be found:( If you need to use one I have an extra one, then you won't have an excuse for not posting:)
This was Bruce. I had to go through the trash each time before I would empty it. Luckily, I didn't ever lose anything that expensive - mostly refrigerator magnets and measuring cups!
I was worried when you hadn't posted for soooo loonngg. Pictures or no pictures we still like to know whats up with your cute family. Just enjoy the little fingers they get big too fast.
But I don't miss everything going into the toilet.
Post a Comment