Shelby, my brother, went with our uncle who works for the DWR, they were tracking a bear that had a tracking collar on it. They found the mama bear and tranqualized it. They pulled it out of the cave and there were twin baby bear cubs. Lucky Shelby got to hold them. Look at those claws that the baby has already, can't imagine a full grown ones'. I think these cubs were about 3 months old.







5 comments:
Wow that is pretty cool! I don't know but I don't think I want to be ANYWHERE near a bear, tranquilized or not!!! Those are some cool photos though:) I'm sorry I keep forgetting to get you my camera. I need to get it to you just so you can start blogging again!:)
Madison said, "Mommy I still don't like bears. Are you sure Shelby is holding a real one?" She didn't think that was a very smart thing to do. Pretty cool job shadow for Shelby though.
Lacee was exactly the opposite, she said, "mom I want to hold a baby bear." She didn't think it was fair that he got to and she didn't. but that's lacee for ya.
Cool pictures! Levi's birthday is next week. I bet he wants a new camera.
AHHH babies are so cute! What a great experience.
Post a Comment