Thursday, July 16, 2009

I seem to be behind in everything I do lately, here are some pictures of when we went camping in June. This is a group picture of all of us that went, we had tons of fun and can't wait to go again.

This is where we would find Logan 90% of the time, the other 10% he had eat or sleep.
I felt like I was going to flatten a tire on that little bike.


This is where you could find the men 90% of the time, just kidding they were lots of help too.





The kids had so much fun, this is the first and only fish that Brooke has ever caught. I don't think she touched it though.




I have so many pictures of these two doing funny things, they were always with each other the whole camping trip and whenever we get together they are so funny, you would think that we rigged most of the pictures of them, but that's just how they are. So cute! (for now).

3 comments:

Aaron & Nancy said...

I hope we get to go camping with you! We're so excited to see you next week!

Sami M said...

Such cute pictures! My camera is having a rough time lately you need to give me a few tips. I love the one of Logan on the bike. HOW CUTE!! Oh yeah and I am glad I am not the only one behind on everything.

Sherri said...

Sami, I kind of stole these pictures from a friend who has taken a lot of classes on photography. She does a good job, she will be glad that you noticed. Sorry I don't have tips for you.