...of milk and cookies. I gave Logan some milk and a cookie and he was sitting really nicely on the kitchen floor eating it and then the next minute I come back in and he spilt his milk and was trying to scoop it back up with his cup. At least he didn't keep dipping his cookie in the milk on the floor. Of course I had just mopped the floor (by hand) that morning, it never fails that something spills right after I mop it.
Yes, that's a sunburn on his poor little shoulders, he doesn't seem to care too much though.






3 comments:
At least your floor is otherwise clean for the picture!
LOL you must be training him well already if he was trying to clean it up and not make the mess bigger! I agree on the whole mopping thing. I know if I mop there will be a major spill or someone will walk in with dirty shoes!
I have the same problem keeping my floor clean. I just don't mop the whole thing very often. I use the Swiffer and spot clean most of the time.
Post a Comment