Sunday, August 23, 2009

Logan B-Day

So it's been over a month since Logan's birthday, and yes I am a slacker, poor kid gets left out of everything.
Logan turned 2 on July 17th, he loved his presents and was so funny opening everything and then wanting to play with it and forgetting about the other presents.

Of course he got a lot of motorcycle things, he loves his pj's. And the way he's growing they will probably fit him for a long time.

I tried making him a motorcycle cake and put a hill out of swiss rolls and some little bikes on it. It's not exactly what I had pictured in my mind, but he loved riding the little bikes on it. He wouldn't blow his candles out though because he is still a little (ok a lot) afraid of fire, which isn't so bad.



This last picture isn't of his birthday but is a little example of how obsessed he is about his bikes and pretty much anything with wheels on it. He's pretty funny about them!

4 comments:

karen c. said...

Hey, where were you today, and how dare you do that to us? You didn't like your new ward did you? Will you still come visit me?

Aaron & Nancy said...

I love those pj's! What a cute little boy! I guess you don't have to worry about him being too influenced by his older sisters!

Sharon said...

That is a cool cake! I am impressed with your creativity:) I never would have thought of something like that!! Hey at least his obsession takes a lot of guess work out of what to buy for him:)

Sami M said...

Luke was just on my lap looking at Logan's birthday pictures and I said "Who't that?" He said, "Luke" then the picture with the toys he says mine, mine, mine. Like mom where did you put those toys. They do look kind of a like though. It is pretty cute! Oh and I love the cake idea!!