
Me and some of my family (Mom, Dad, Sharley, Shelly, Sidney, Staci and Stephani) went to a George Strait concert at the USANA ampitheatre in Utah. Thanks to my loving husband who offered to watch the kids while I went.
Blake Shelton and Julianne Hough also sang. Of course they weren't as good as George, so we found things to do with our camera phones, those pictures weren't considered appropriate for my blog though. We had fun watching the rednecks of Utah come out and get drunk, who knew there was that much beer in Utah. We had lots of fun though, and I can't wait to do it again!
They've still got the moves, cause they sure didn't pass it down to us kids.
The next 3 pictures are of George, my picture taking abilities aren't great.
I couldn't figure out how to make them clear with all the lights.










3 comments:
Come on Sherri, I was hoping to see pictures of your house, not George Strait! j/k Looks like you had fun with your family. Cute pic of your parents dancing!
Yeah! He's the best. I have seen him 2-3 times. Not the most exciting concert but it's George Strait, what else do you need!!!
dude what the crap.. wheres the pic of me dancin with that drunk couple!?
Post a Comment