Monday, February 22, 2010

Is it Spring Yet?

I'm having spring fever already and I don't have any new pictures, so I'm putting some old soccer pictures on that I didn't get a chance to last fall. When I was looking at these pictures I was thinking how nice it would be if it were warm weather right now and wishing it were warmer.

Brooke really got into playing soccer, Lacee was kind of there but mostly wanted to play on the playground but she did much better than last year and Logan just wanted the candy!







4 comments:

Aaron & Nancy said...

I'm with you - I am ready for Spring. I think I have been since January 1st. As soon as the Holidays are over, I say bring on the warmer weather!

Sharon said...

It is going to start feeling a little like spring when I get back and have to start planting seeds! Let's hope Spring comes when it is supposed to this year and not in July like in previous years!!! :)

Amy N. said...

ohhh the warm days! Although today is looking pretty nice I am sure it is only a trick!

Anganette. EncourageOneAnother said...

I think spring is sneaking in. We have to enjoy every day of the best season, because in Oakley it leaves way too fast then it is too hot. Loved the pictures of your HOME. It's funny how you like the low cabinets, because I was gone when layne put them up and I freaked out. We agreed that if the owner wanted them raised he would do it then. I have some pictures with the weed patch in front if ya want to see proof of how hard you worked. We all need to get together and play catch up/ scrapbooking.