Monday, December 7, 2009
1st christmas dance program
This was the girls first christmas dance program this year. The second one is on the 19th and that is their main christmas dance. They were soooo excited to get sponge curlers in their hair, I remember throwing fits when my mom would put sponge curlers in my hair. I think they both look so cute with curly hair!!! They both did a great job! I think this is the first year that I could enjoy watching and not have to worry about if one of them was going to cry and not go on stage. It's such a great feeling!

Logan had to get in on all the picture taking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
beautiful girls you got there! I miss seeing you guys at least once a week!
Doesn't look to me like Brooke got too friendly with Santa! They look so cute!!!!
The girls hair is so curly. It looks so cute. Madison's hair will go curly for about two seconds and then flat. We tried new curlers this week with no sucess. I guess I am going to have to get some more sponge ones to try. Fun, Fun, Fun!!
Elizabeth loves it when I use those foam curlers. The girls both look so cute. I can't believe Logan got on Santa's lap. Madelyn got in front of him, but wouldn't sit on his lap. "He's too scary", she said. I wish I could see Brooke and Lacee dance!
Post a Comment