Sunday, August 15, 2010

One Year Anniversary...

of owning our first home. We think that we have
put alot of sweat equity in the past year. So I started
looking back at pictures of it when we moved in and started
planting the grass. So I thought I would post them
if not for your enjoyment then for my
scrapbooking, cuz this is the closest i have got to
scrapbooking in a long time...
These first 5 pictures are what it looks like now...

Our next project is to plant the grass in the right corner of the house
we just worked it up now we just have to have a free saturday
to get it done. I'll be so glad when planting grass is finished :)





Levi's babies (his trees) that's for you rick...

This was a picture of it before we leveled out the dirt around it.

and these were a month or so after we moved in and started to plant grass...





4 comments:

Aaron & Nancy said...

We loved staying with you. I love your house too. Owning your own home definitely keeps you busy, but it's so rewarding to be able to make improvements and enjoy living in them. I have to tell myself that right now because I've been painting all year!

Amy N. said...

Your yard looks GREAT!

Sharon said...

You have put a lot of sweat equity into that yard! It looks awesome though!! LOL at Levi's baby's! That is soooo true:)

Kristen said...

It's looking great! I need to go that way one of these days so I can see. =o)