Monday, August 30, 2010

First day of school

Today was the first day of school, I can't believe that Lacee
is in kindergarten and Brooke is in 2nd grade...
I'm going to have to find ways to entertain Logan at home now that
all my help is going to be in school, at least Lacee will
be only half day so she will be here to play with her
little brother.
Lacee in Kindergarten
Brooke in 2nd Grade



3 comments:

Aaron & Nancy said...

They both look so cute. How can Lacee already have attitude - she's only in Kindergarten, but she looks as if she's been through this a hundred times before!

By the way, I love that door!!

Kristen said...

Your poor girls, always stuck in our boys' classes. =o)

They look cute. This year I actually went shopping without my kids. They don't care. Boys, I just don't get it. (But it was easy.)

Sharon said...

The girls look soo cute! Did you cut Lacee's hair? I guess we haven't seen you guys in a while because I couldn't figure out what was different about Brooke until I was looking at the fashion show pics and realized she has here glasses! She looks very cute in them! :) I wish they had cute ones like that when I got mine! Girls are so much funner to shop for. When I took Lan, he picked out a few t-shirts and we were done. LOVE all the girls outfits!! :)