Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tags

So today I'm going to catch up on my tags, I've been tagged a couple of times and have been avoiding them so here it is.

The first tag was to open up your "my pictures" folder, go to the 4th folder, and find the 4th picture in that folder and post it.

This is a picture of Lacee when we lived in Spring Creek, Nevada.

Gotta love those cute little chubby cheeks!




The next tag is 7 things...


7 things I do...

  • Clean

  • Scrapbook

  • Play sports

  • Chauffer

  • Daydream

  • Read

  • Help Brooke with homework

7 things I can't do...

  • Bake homade bread

  • Garden

  • Dance

  • Sing

  • quit drinking pop

  • quit eating chocolate

  • my house clean everyday

7 things I always say...

  • Shoot

  • oh my heck (yeah I'm a hick)

  • Do not wake up Logan

  • why did you do that?

  • what do you want for dinner? (hardly ever get an answer)

  • Pick up your mess!

  • No

7 things I always eat...

  • Coke

  • Frosted Mini-wheats

  • guacamole and chips

  • tortillas with whatever in them

  • milk

  • cheese

  • any kind of chocolate

So if you have time ladies, I tag Sami, Nancy and Heather.


2 comments:

Kaydee said...

Good job Sherri for doing your tags. I have the hardest time thinking of things to say. I guess I don't have a hard time thinking of what to say, the matter is keeping them apporpriate for my blog!!!

Amy N. said...

Sherri I remember some bread you made that was SO good and you cooked it yourself at home so I think you can call it home-made