Actually after I yelled I thought to take a picture.
I was cooking dinner and was sick of Logan pulling on
my leg so I gave him the whole box of crackers. I couldn't
get too mad because when I looked at Logan he was
just so happy of the mess he had made.
but it totally fits.





4 comments:
HAHA! I feel for you, but one day we will be able to show our kids the messes they made and laugh when their kids do worse!
That is funny. He looks so proud of himself:). If we could all remember to take a picture instead fo getting mad, we would have a lot of funny pictures to remember the moments instead of just getting angry and frustrated. Good idea!!!
You need to send that to the cheez it people. It is so cute!!!
I love the box - how perfect! Sometimes I let Madelyn make a mess, knowing I'll have to clean it up. Sometimes it's worth the peace you get for a few minutes, especially when you're trying to get dinner ready!
Post a Comment