I'm so sick of my pictures coming out blurry, but you can still get the picture. The girls were scared to see Santa but they knew that they needed to tell him what they wanted just in case their letters didn't get to him in time. Logan on the other hand took the candy cane and ran, but Santa shouldn't feel too bad cause that's what he does with most people!






3 comments:
Faith is terrified of Santa. The other day she kept telling me that santa was knocking on the door. About ten minutes later somebody really knocked on our door. You should have seen her face, it was priceless......
Hey that looks just like my kids and santa! They never have been fans either...but then again it isn't just santa either
I asked Will if he wanted to write a letter to Santa and he told me he didn't need to because Santa had been watching him so he knows what he wants. Too smart! Elizabeth was at least 5 or 6 before she would go near Santa. Madelyn wouldn't even consider it this year. I loved your family Christmas card and pictures!
Post a Comment