Monday, January 12, 2009

I need some help

Yes, I know that christmas is over. I've been trying to change my background from christmas to something more generic now but the website that I usually get my backgrounds at hasn't worked for the past week. So if anyone has any other websites that have cute backgrounds for my blog let me know. Hopefully once I get that figured out I will have get another post, cause I know I'm sick of looking at the same old post for about a month now. Thanks for your help!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

My cousin has a cute background on her blog. Its from aquapoppydesigns.blogspot.com. Try that and see if it works. Good luck:)

Sherri said...

Thanks Sharon, that's just the kind of website I was looking for.

Amy N. said...

I guess it is time for a scrap party so Kaydee can make you one...if you are nice it might even have jewels :)

Aaron & Nancy said...

Sheri here is a site I found with background templates.

Aaron

Unknown said...

amy - funny!!!
cute background and title and picture too!!!!!!!