Monday, January 26, 2009

It's Starting Already...

I was going through all of my pictures on my computer and was trying to sort them into folders and I realized Lacee has a couple of pictures that I thought were so cute, for now, in a few more years I might not want her sitting that close to boys. I also realized on my blog that I've had a lot more pictures of Brooke and Logan so this post is for Lacee, my poor middle child. Lacee is always happy to play with the girls or the boys. From the looks of these pictures ladies, you better watch out for this little girl. hahaha!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I think your right she is going to be there right with the boys! Good thing she has Brooke to keep her in line:) I was going through my pics from camping last summer and I think almost all of the picture I had of Ryley had Lacee right beside him:)

Amy N. said...

AH! Gotta love a little Lacee! She makes me smile every Sunday.