This is about the only time that I don't really mind a mess,
the only problem is all of those little toys that might get thrown
away with the wrapping paper. Christmas was so much fun
for the kids and for mom and dad too! We had to wake them up
at 8:00, I'm taking advantage of that while I can because I don't
think that will last too much longer. Yeah sorry it's taken me so
long to get christmas pictures up.
have very many pictures of Brooke on christmas. She got a
baby that baths and uses the bathroom and a bunch of other stuff.
Lacee was worried that Santa forgot to get pink computer becauseshe opened up a gun that she didn't ask for and wasn't happy until sheopened her pink computer.

Now she's happy!!!

Logan opened his 4-wheeler first and played with it the entire time everyone else was opening presents, Santa just could have gotten him one present and he would have been just fine!






6 comments:
It's kind of funny that the only time your house can look like that and you don't care is on Christmas:)!
Enjoy, because I can remember having to wake our kids up also. Now we have to stall to keep them in bed until 5 or 6. Thanks for letting the girls stay last weekend. They loved your place and had a ball. Kris
What are you guys talking about I feel like my house looks like at least once a day. ha ha
Christmas paper messes are great but even they have to go after like 1/2 hour! Looks like everyone had a good one!
Justin used to have one of those little 4-wheelers and he loved it! Not only does our house look like that on Christmas, but we stay in our pj's all day and just play with the kids.
I was jamming to your music. I like the pictures.
Matt
Post a Comment