skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Brooke has finally conquered no training wheels, she can say that she learned how to ride a bike with no training wheels when she was 5. (3 weeks shy of 6 but who's counting.) She did a lot better than I thought. I thought she would have a lot of drama and fits but she did really well, I think she wanted to be able to do it really bad. It only took a couple of nights at the church parking lot, because our road is not such a nice road to learn how to ride a bike on. Lacee was deprived of attention so she had to come up and show us that she could ride her bike with no hands and ride fast, but not at the same time. (which I didn't get a picture of.) I'm glad Sharon took a picture of me helping Brooke, so that we have proof when dad wants to claim that he taught her how to do it. Just kidding, he took his turns too!
A little wabbly still
SHE GOT IT!
That big bike right there should be in a bubble over his head like he's having a dream, cause that's all he ever talks about so he must dream about them too.
I love this shot of these two, it's just so funny how he's looking over at her, just so candid.
4 comments:
It makes you wonder why you put it off for so long, when it really wasn't that hard! :) Too bad Logan wasn't a little more to the side of that bike then we could have photoshopped in a bubble, because it is so true. That kid lives for bikes!!
YAY Brooke! Good idea to use the church parking lot too...our roads are probably a little better than yours though
Congrats Brooke! Madison was looking with me and she said "oh those are my friends." I love the bike picture that is great.
Congrats Brooke and happy birthday to the girls! Brooke reminds me so much of Elizabeth and she didn't learn to ride until she was seven so good job!
Post a Comment