Congratulations Brooke did they give the talk "everything I know I learned in kindergarten?" It really is amazing to look back and realize how much they really do learn in a year.
This is a little late because I haven't done much blogging lately, but congratulations, Brooke! I'm so proud of you! Thanks so much for the cute pictures and letter you sent me. You color so well, and you can count higher than your Dad can count now. Way to go! I love you!
4 comments:
I love the picture of all three kids. Congrats, Brooke!
She is a smart little girl:) Congrats on the graduation!
And your right... taking pictures outside is SOOO much easier!
Congratulations Brooke did they give the talk "everything I know I learned in kindergarten?" It really is amazing to look back and realize how much they really do learn in a year.
This is a little late because I haven't done much blogging lately, but congratulations, Brooke! I'm so proud of you! Thanks so much for the cute pictures and letter you sent me. You color so well, and you can count higher than your Dad can count now. Way to go! I love you!
Post a Comment