Monday, May 11, 2009

First tooth

Brooke lost her first tooth, we thought it was going to be some traumatic experience, for all of you that know brooke you probably understand. It was really loose and I used the old "I'm just going to feel it not pull it" line and it practically fell out when I touched it. She probably would have swallowed it in her sleep that night. She didn't really believe me that I had her tooth in my hand until she felt it herself.

4 comments:

Kaydee said...

The first one is usually dramatic. The second one not so bad, and the third they can even remember how many they have lost.

Amy N. said...

Oh now at my house it gets more dramatic the more she looses. YAY Brooke! Hope the tooth fairy remembered to come...she forgot Jacey for a few days once :(

PS) thanks again for yesterday.

Aaron & Nancy said...

yeah, Brooke! Elizabeth told Justin I had magic fingers after I pulled out her first tooth because it didn't even hurt. It helps when they are that loose. The hard part is getting the tooth fairy to remember to pay up!

Sharon said...

Lan is still waiting to get paid for his second tooth. He lost it so I figured since the tooth fairy overpaid for the first one we could over look the second:) The first tooth is always more exciting anyways! Hurray Brooke!