So it has become a tradition to have a fashion show after we go school shopping. I didn't say anything to Brooke, she just asked "aren't we going to take pictures of me in my school cloths and put them on the blog like we did last year?" So here it is:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Am I doing something wrong...no pictures! Tell Brooke thank you for the letter and picture she mailed me. She is such a sweetie!
CUTE!! We started doing this when the kids were little and they had to show their dad. Now we don't have to worry about modesty because they know they are going to have to show him. Chey & Katee are losing the excitement of the show though!!
Just saw the pictures and Elizabeth loved them! I don't think my boys would want to pose like this!
Post a Comment