Friday, October 30, 2009

Picture Tour

These pictures are for those of you who haven't seen our new house and I promised pictures, I've been meaning to take some when I clean it, so this morning I cleaned and finally remembered to take pictures, for my records too (to see that it once was all clean). But it's not spotless so don't look too close. I wish we would have had before and after pictures of outside just to see the hard work we have done and all the work ahead of us too. If you notice I haven't put hardly anything on the walls, I'm hoping that's what I get for christmas is new cute stuff. (hint, hint, honey)


One of my favorite part of the house, the front door.

You walk in and this office/scrapbook room is on the left. (Haven't done any scrapbooking yet, but it will be nice to have upstairs. One day we want to put some french doors or something to this room so people won't see the mess right when they come in. Levi's favorite part (the wall mounted tv) and the fireplace below it.
Beautiful cupboards, these would have been just what I would have wanted. And if you can notice, they are nice and low, I can reach the top shelf! The countertops are cement also, you can't really tell that in the picture. And there is a pantry door to the left.

The stairs are after the office to the left, they go to an unfinished basement(pics to follow)




Logans room

The girls room

The kids bathroom, tile floor and shower and countertops

Master bedroom, Levi surprised me with that comforter set for my birthday. He has pretty good taste because that's exactly the colors that I was looking at getting. Good job hun!

Master bathroom, tile floor, countertops and shower.

A sit-shower, I had never heard of until we saw this one.
Big master closet, another of my favorite parts.

This is the unfinished basement, it will be really nice when it is finished, but the kids still like it and I love it cause all their toys are down there and they play down there really well.





Pretty high ceilings for a basement.


There will be three bedrooms down here and a family room and a bathroom and probably a storage room also.

The garage, another one of levi's and logan's favorite parts of the house. (because of the bikes being in there.)

6 comments:

Amy N. said...

I LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing the pictures

Emily and company said...

Cute house!

Sharon said...

For the record Sherri, I don't believe you that your house is EVER messy. I used to but I don't anymore. I have yet to see it messy, even when I stop in unannounced. Just so you know:) Cute pics and good job Levi for picking out the comforter!

SAM and RACHEL said...

Hey a few weeks ago I figured out that one of our favorite/awesome friends is from where you guys live. I asked him about it and sure enough, him and his family know who you guys are! Do you know any of the Bedke family?
Your home looks absolutely beautiful.....I also love the front door!

Aaron & Nancy said...

So glad I finally got to see pictures of your house. Everything looks beautiful and I'm sure will look even better when we are able to see it in person. It's so fun to have everything all new! It's also a little scary to know that anything that breaks, etc. was done by you! Happy decorating! Don't rush into it - we've lived here over three years and still have lots to do!

Sami M said...

I love the house. It is really nice. I am excited for you to get to decorate it and do everything that you want to do for it!!