Monday, November 2, 2009

HALLOWEEN

Halloween was a success, we were worried about Logan not getting in his costume because all week he kept telling us he wasn't going trick-or-treating. Or we would ask him if he wanted to be this or that and he kept telling us "NO." They all had lots of fun, Brooke asked if next year she could be something pretty cuz she was tired of being the scary things (last year she was a witch). So we already have costumes picked out for next year, great!
Our scary Vampire, she had to take the teeth out around Logan cause he totally flips out about them and her painted face.

Our pretty tinkerbell! She wore those shoes the whole time trick-or-treating. I didn't think they would last.

Our sheriff, not a cowboy! He has his guns (aka fingers) by his sides and then points them at you and shoots, he's even got the wawd of chew in his lip! Didn't notice what his jolly rancher looked like until after we took the pictures, how funny!

4 comments:

Amy N. said...

That little Logan is the cutest ever! I love the costume! Your girls look fab too! How come we didn't see you guys?

Sharon said...

Loved all the costumes! Logan was definitely the cutest sherrif I have ever seen!!! :) My kids say what they want to be next year but I am sure it will change at least twenty times before then!!
btw I see you got a rug for you living room... I will have to come visit you now to see what it looks like:)

Aaron & Nancy said...

I can't believe Brooke dresses up scary for Halloween. I would think Lacee would be more likely to do that. You always do a great job with the make-up, Sherri!

Sami M said...

I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever!