The kids had a great time trick-or-treating this year, and it was
the first year that Levi and I could stay in the car and let them
go to the door by themselves, until the a dog came...
then I either had to go to the door with Logan or he said he
had enough candy and didn't want to go. Which must mean he is deathly afraid of dogs
to not go and get candy!!!
where all the time has gone but we didn't have enough time to carve
so right before we got costumes on saturday we let the kids draw faces on
their pumpkins with markers...Hoping to do better in the future :)




4 comments:
Hey at least you let them draw faces on them... we didn't even buy one pumpkin this year... I know I win the bad mom award.. your kids costumes are GREAT!
At least you got them pumpkins...I kept telling the kids we would walk over to the pumpkin patch and get them some, but never did. Sad too because I really am craving some roasted pumpkin seeds. I might have to go get one anyways. Your kids are so cute!
The kids look so cute!!
Sherri, we have done the same thing before with the markers. Looking back the kids still talk about remember the year.... Hmmm maybe we will have to make it a tradition!
Post a Comment