I must have been in a real Loving mood on Valentines day this year...
Logan really wanted to make heart cookies for valentines day so
I gave in and made a couple pans of them, which was plenty for
us, and then let them play with the rest of the dough. Usually I'm too
worried about the mess to let them play with it, but this entertained
them for an hour at least so I might be doing this again because it was well worth it.
When Logan was rolling it out with the rolling pin he realized that it looked like jumps
for his motorbike, so of course he had to go get his bike and make a tabletop jump
and a triple jump... he loved it!
No she usually doesn't wear that outfit, i think she was playing dress-up
right before I let them play in the playdough. (Man I really was feeling nice:)









2 comments:
Oh my goodness did you really update you blog! :) You sound so much like me when it comes to messes, although my house is never as clean as yours so you must be better at it:) Looks like fun though!
haha I love everything about this from the grin on Logan's face to the princess dress to the motor jumps!
Post a Comment