This was the first day this winter where we actually had enough snow on the ground to play in and the kids loved it! Well the girls loved it, logan got thrown off the sled when levi was pulling them behind the four-wheeler and that made him mad. After that he wanted to drive the wheeler instead of be on the sled...


My 3 Angels!!!

Nancy and Aaron got us a snow castle kit for christmas this year and we were so bummed the other day cause we thought we wouldn't be able to use it this winter, but we did!
Levi and the girls (mostly levi) got this far before the cold set in and had to go inside.



There was also snowball makers in the snow castle kit,
worked so good at making the perfect snowball!
Thanks Nancy and Aaron for the fun stuff!
4 comments:
Wow! I want a castle kit! They did a great job with it. That's COOL. It was the first day our kids played in the yard snow too. It's just been too cold the other times! It looks like it was lots of fun.
I'm still planning to make a cape for Logan. =o) I was out of the fabric I thought I had... One of these days. You know, when he's sixteen.
we have a castle kit and have never used it, mostly because I have forgotten about it until just now. I am so glad we got one LAST snow in before Spring CAME!
Amy, I'll buy it from you! No pressure, but if you want it off your hands...
That's a pretty impressive snow fort. Good job, Levi! Tubing with the 4-wheeler looks fun! Where are you in the pictures, Sherri? Getting the hot chocolate ready?
Post a Comment