Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What to do when the wind blows...

Either complain (which I do 9 out of the 10 days that it blows) or go fly a kite!!! So instead of complaining about the wind we used it to our advantage and had a blast flying the girls kites.

Sad to say this is the first time they have ever flown kites. It's kind of like someone who lives on the beach and has never went in the water :)





As you can tell it is still very cold, but I don't think the cold affects little kids the same way as us older people.... Brooke and Lacee had really good kites that weren't the cheap kind so theirs flew really good, but Logan had a cheap kite that ripped to pieces before we could get it to fly so he wasn't too happy, finally when he stopped pouting Brooke let him fly hers. Surprise, Surprise that lasted about 5 seconds before he was done with it... plus it didn't help that Levi started up the bike (you can kind of see it in the background) so then he just wanted to go for a ride!


1 comment:

Sharon said...

That's funny that we had the same idea that day. It was also our first time flying kites (other than preschool). We should have got together and had a kite flying day. However, I am sure that won't be the last windy day;) so I am sure we will have another chance.