Well here is it, finally! I was tagged so Thanks to our new dinner group, I don't have to cook tonight so here is a little about me... (since it's rather lengthy, I put some listening music for you, turn your speakers on and hope you like country music cause that's whats on there)
I Am: A wife, a mom, a cook, dishwasher, chauffer, maid, financial planner, and underpaid.
I Think: while I'm driving in the car (so if I don't wave then that's why, I'm deep in thought)
I Know: I need to do laundry, but it's too hot to run my dryer right now.
I Want: to win the lottery
I Have: an addiction to chocolate
I Dislike: people who are snobby
I Miss: living close to my family:(
I Fear: what I can't control
I Feel: frustrated when Logan turns the computer off and I have to start over again. Yes it just happened.
I Crave: Oreo cookies and shakes and levi (he added that!)
I Cry: usually when I'm pregnant or hear something really sad and upsetting, like I did on Oprah the other day about babies being molested, really disturbing stuff.
I Usually: am not a morning person
I Search: for dog poop on my lawn everyday to shovel up
I Wonder: how technology and cell phones work, sometimes I am amazed.
I Regret: not eating and exercising more when I had more energy and less kids
I Love: my husband and kids ALOT
I Care: that my girls hair is done and out of their faces, probably too much because they both hate getting their hair done, Lacee is worse than brooke though.
I Always: procrastinate and put things off too much.
I Worry: about my kids and if I am teaching them enough of the right things to make them prepared for the future.
I Am Not: a city girl
I Remember: going to my grandma's and having Schwan's push-ups, and watching her make bread and then playing outside until the bats came out.
I Believe: that the Savior is the cornerstone of my church and that through him and our diligence we can be with our families forever.
I Dance: like a dork, that's why I don't dance.
I Sing: with large groups of people and in the car by myself.
I Don't Always: shower everyday, just being truthful.
I Argue: rarely, I just give the silent treatment.
I Write: in my journal about every other month, I need to do it a lot more.
I Win: never, Levi's the lucky one in our family and the most competitive. I used to win against him when we were dating but now he's already got the girl so he doesn't let me win anymore.
I Lose: at horseshoes
I Wish: we could buy or build a house of our own
I Listen: to country music
I Don't Understand: why Brooke is so shy, I just have to understand that she'll grow out of it someday
I Can Usually Be Found: holding Logan
I Am Scared: of scary movies, thanks to my kids. I used to love to go to scary movies but ever since having kids I am a scaredy cat when it comes to scary movies.
I Need: to get off of the computer, I've been sitting here way too long.
I Forget: a lot, I have my mom's memory, not too good. love ya anyway mom.
I Am Happy: when we're together as a family doing fun stuff or just hanging out, someone always makes me laugh
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Good answers:) I liked the music, too. I wish I knew how to do cool stuff like that on my blog and had the time to do it!
That was fun! I am right there with you with the dancing-but so sorry I had to turn your music off I am NOT a country fan.
great post and soooo fun to learn those things about my Sherri-friend! So fun to see that although we are all so different on the superficial things - we are so similar on the truly meaningful things! By the way, LOVE the background!!
Post a Comment