Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Indecisive

If you've visited my blog the past few days, you probably know what I'm talking about. I can't make up my mind on a background, and when I do I show Levi and he tells me it's too girly or he doesn't like it. So that's why I've been changing my background a lot lately, I guess I just have way too much free time. Actually I'm just procrastinating cleaning out the girls clothes, dusting, and a few other things that I really should be doing, but this is so much funner.

3 comments:

Amy N. said...

We should create a bloggers anonymous group, because I am the same way! Not so much with changing my background a lot, but with sitting at the computer making sure I don't miss a single update :) You know what we really should do is just all get to gether and blog about us blogging about each other blogging :)

I like all your changes!

Sharon said...

I think your background is cute, but good luck making it more masculine. Almost everything that I have seen is girlie which since you are doing the blogging you should have the final say:)

Amy N. said...

Hey did you see I tagged you? How fun huh!