We finally gave in and got a puppy. We got tired of the girls screaming and running everytime they saw a dog. At first our little puppy (Buddy) would chase them whenever they would run around outside, so they would still scream and run away from it. They used to want to take it back but now they LOVE it, we can't get Lacee inside from playing with it. Brooke still needs more time to warm up to him, but that's usual in her case with everything. Logan goes crazy when he sees it and just starts swinging his arm at it, so Buddy thinks he's trying to play with him so he jumps on him and tries to chew on his fingers. We really have to watch him when he's playing with Buddy.








5 comments:
AH for fun! My kids are begging us for one-would you mind if I just sent them to your house to play with yours?
He is a cutie! Maybe your cats will get a hint and take off now :)
yeah, if the dog can catch mice then we'll get rid of the cats, but the dog just plays with them right now.
Send them over!!!
I love little puppies, but I hate the responsibilites that come with them, (kind of like babies)
Very cute puppy! Tell the kiddos hi for me, especially Brooke. Keep her feelin' my love!!!
i am with Kaydee! What a cute pup though!!!! I miss the cuteness of our dog when she was a puppy, but I LOVE that I don't have to clean messes up anymore! Just have lots of baking soda on hand!!
Post a Comment