
...ok besides chocolate, I have been addicted to something the past week, thanks to Nicki. I think it's the fastest I've ever read three books. I finished the third one last night so I figured I better catch up on my blog and what everyone else has been up to, before I get the fourth book. I asked some of my sisters and one brother if they've heard of these books and here are there responses summarized, Staci she's a freshman in high school, "yeah I've read them, I'm on the fourth one right now, they are so good huh?" then there's my sister, Sami, who is married and has a couple of toddlers. She also is the Young Womens president, "that's so funny that you're reading those, some of my young women have read them and talk about them, they're trying to get me to read them." Now for the boy input, Shelby a sophomore in high school, "NO I haven't read them those are chic books." And Levi, he saw the first book and said that he'd seen that book somewhere before, he figured out that he had seen some kids reading them at school. But they're not just for teens, I know some ladies who have stayed up all night reading them too so I don't feel so dumb about getting addicted to these books.




7 comments:
I am right there with ya-except I haven't read the third one yet. There is some kind of strange power that sucks you into them and takes you captive. I love them and totally cannot wait for our girls night out for the movie!
I was the same way with the first three but I have put off reading the fourth because I have heard it isn't as good and I feel like I am finally getting caught up on my house and I know it will take me a couple of weeks to get caught up if I get even a day or two behind! I am a little wary about watching the movie, it always seems like my imagination is always better than reality:)
I can't believe you read all three books in a week. I can't read one page at night without falling asleep. Don't get me wrong, I love the books and am on #3, but I feel like reading is a reward for me, so if I have other things to do I have to do them first. Lately I haven't had to read. Hopefully someday I will finish them!!!
I do like the books also, but they took me longer to read them than most of my Edward loving friends. (Ha Ha) Do you have book 4 read yet? Before you go to bed do you look into Edwards eyes. Is your husband jealous? Mine does not even know about Edward its our seceret.
I am on the fourth book. I have to admit I'm finishing it because I've read the first three and want to know how they end, but I'm not really into the vampire thing. I think it's a little too out there for me. That being said, I still seem to find the time to cruise through the books!
Thank you Sherri for helping me feel normal. The first book is in my opinion the best. I think it is best to read them as quick as possible so you can quickly get back to reality.
Glad I could share my books and my Edward!! I can tell already that the movie-Edward will be nothing to my mind's-Edward. It will still be fun to go see it with all the girls though!! Sharon, go ahead and read the last one - I'm sure your house is great. I loved the last one- I mean, there are parts of all the books that are slow or whatever, but the story moves well and you come away with closure. Kaydee, remember that your kids need to see you reading for enjoyment so that they can see that reading is an important part of life - so you just go ahead and read so we can all talk about these books!! Sherri - tell Levi thanks for putting up with the vampire obsession and I am glad you loved them!
Post a Comment