Monday, October 20, 2008

Mighty Mighty Hunter

 
Posted by Picasa


Here's a picture of the mighty big buck. Just kidding honey! He had strict orders not to be picky and if he saw a good enough buck to just shoot it because he's going elk hunting this weekend and I didn't want him to be gone every single night holding out to get the prize buck. So Levi can blaim it on me that he didn't get a huge buck, I still think he got a pretty good one, he's just too much fun to tease. The deer actually looks bigger with the uncropped picture but for all those weak stomachs out there I had to crop the picture to give it a PG rating.

2 comments:

Amy N. said...

Happy Birthday Sherri! What a nice present-you didn't have to clean it did you?

Nice shot Levi! Good luck with the elk I hope you get the big one.

Aaron & Nancy said...

That's just way too much meat for me! I think I'll stick with chicken!!