Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Messy boy

I finally gave in and just gave Logan the cup of yogurt. How come they're the happiest when they are messy? Needless to say it was straight to the bath after this.

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow Sherri, I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to have a new post:) j/k I am glad that you found some humor to your day after what I am sure was a chaotic morning. I am sorry that our boys are so wild and crazy. If it makes you feel better it was a huge help to us!! Thanks a bunch and I will understand if you offer to do it again:)

Amy N. said...

HAHA CUTE little guy! I love/hate when they start demanding independence

Aaron & Nancy said...

This looks like Madelyn these days. It's so cute to see them feeding themselves, but what a mess!

Unknown said...

soo cute! I remember when he was just a newborn! Wasn't that just like, last week?? Sheesh!

Heather said...

Very cute pictures - he's getting so big! At least he's enjoying his food. Brody has started in a phase where he thinks eating isn't really a necessity - just a formality. I hope it doesn't last too much longer!

Sami M said...

So I was adding your blog to follow and I thought it was a different address and the blog I added was The Power family, but it wasn't you. They even had a little boy named Logan. I must say this Logan is way cuter!!

Kaydee said...

I hate when they have to do it themselves, that drives me crazy. Coop looks like that after every meal.