Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Carving


Well it's two days before Halloween and we finally went to the Pumpkin patch and picked out our pumpkins. We carved them and it totally surprised me who liked getting messy and who didn't like it so much.

Brooke loved getting the ewwwie goowie mess out of the pumpkins.

Lacee not so much, she just sat and ate her candy and kept saying ewwweeee! I don't think she like the smell of it, which I don't blame her cause it's pretty gross smelling.

And the final product, this is the only picture we have of them cause our dog got ahold of them and needless to say they're no more. Anyone wanting a dog?

5 comments:

Amy N. said...

Cute pumpkins! We didn't make it to the patch, and Jacey's is still sitting uncarved on the porch...maybe we will carve a turkey in it now :)

Unknown said...

great job girls~~ hope you all had fun trick or treating! Thanks for stopping by! I should have given you handfuls of candy since I have so much left over!

Aaron & Nancy said...

Sounds like my kids...they thought it was pretty disgusting too. I can't believe Brooke liked it!

I feel your pain on the dog issue. This past week Buddy has chewed up a helmet and my favorite gloves. He did, however, leave our pumpkins alone. Go figure!

Sharon said...

We carved pumpkins the day before Halloween. My kids just wanted to play with the knives and when I wouldn't let them they went off to play while I did all the work! I guess that's ok though, I probably finished a lot faster:). Thanks for going trick or treating with us, it was lots of fun!!!!

Kaydee said...

Levi looks like he is really getting into his pumpkin carving. At first it looked like he was just in his underwear, because of the way he was standing. Anyways cute pumpkins and no thanks no more dogs for us!!!