Monday, November 3, 2008

The Lion, the Witch, and the Angel?

I was a bad mom this year, Lacee wanted to be an elephant for Halloween so we bought her an elephant costume, I forgot to try it on her until the day before Halloween and needless to say it was way too tight, I could barely zip it up. So we had to make a trip to the store, I knew it was going to be picked over but was hoping we would be lucky and find a size bigger. Lacee didn't want to take her elephant costume back, but when we were at the store she found this snow angel costume and pretty much forgot about the elephant.
Good thing that kids are so easy to persuade and change their minds!

Brooke was so excited to get her face painted and to wear her wig,
the wig only lasted for the first house before it was too itchy.
Logan was asleep when we wanted to go to a few houses so I left him
with Levi and I took the girls.

This was after we went trick-or-treating, I didn't think that he would leave the hood on, but he did really good. When we got home I think he was so hiped up on candy because he just ran around the house with his costume and was being so funny. I had to take a picture of the back of the lion costume, I thought it was so cute!

2 comments:

Kaydee said...

Cute Costumes. I love Halloween, but I love it even more when it is over with.

Aaron & Nancy said...

How cute! I love Brooke's make-up and I can't believe Logan left the hood on! I can't get Madelyn to leave anything in her hair!